Next video will start in
This class is geared towards expecting mamas but is also do-able postpartum. Make sure you listen to your body and listen to your doctor! Take thi...
- Small Pilates ball or pillow
- Gliders, towels, or paper plates (optional)
- Blanket or towel
Playlist (explicit): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6y9k7qERwzUEHsQVlVKFx4?si=41a5d5780f7d4824
This class is geared towards expecting mamas but is also do-able postpartum. Make sure you listen to your body and listen to your doctor! Take this class as a sub for a Burn class even if you're not pregnant, if you're needing to avoid crunches.
- Stability ball (optional)
- Step or books
- Loop band and long resistance band
- Light weights (I'm using 5s)
- Small Pilates ball or rolled up towel / pillow
*If you're pregnant, grab a stability ball and/or pillows so you're not lying all the way flat on your back
-Meditation pillow, mat, or blanket. All optional :)